Here are some examples of my work

Here are a few things that I have done. These are representative samples of my work in photography, as well as "from scratch" raster and vector graphics. If you need some work done, you want it to look reasonably professional, but you don't want to pay a professional graphic designer, digital illustrator, or photographer big money, just ask me and I will be happy to do it for you if I am able.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Some examples of my work...

Posted by T-Ray at 8:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2005 (22)
    • ▼  April (22)
      • This is my new business card. 
      • This is a classroom exercise. It was the Quarter F...
      • This is the logo the High Rollers team actually we...
      • This is an experimental logo for my nascent graphi...
      • This is a logo I created in association with a fel...
      • This is a series of related logos I made for an Ev...
      • This is a fun project I did for a manager whose te...
      • This is just a monogram I made for myself just for...
      • This is one of the first logos that I created. It ...
      • This is the masthead for a Code of Conduct reminde...
      • This is a logo I made for an Everett, Washington b...
      • This is a preliminary "proof of concept" logo for ...
      • This is a preliminary logo for a team at Washingto...
      • This is a logo for a help desk team at Washington ...
      • This is a photo of a small waterfall that overlook...
      • This is a photo of a country house just outside of...
      • This is a mock Time Magazine cover featuring Washi...
      • This is a photo of a bus bench in the Capitol Hill...
      • This is a photo of the famous Bellagio Hotel taken...
      • This is a modification of the famous Abbey Road ph...
      • The folder and "documents" were all made from scra...
      • Some examples of my work...

About Me

My photo
T-Ray
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.